joi

Model of the day in All About Models


by Omario Harfouch & Allegra Alvarez



Madalina Horlescu is from Romania, she's 177 cm and her measurments are 83-60-90. Her mother agency is Allure Management Bucharest.

All About Models is so honored to feature such a beauty as our model Of the day. Amazing light blue eyes, luscious lips, and a gorgeous silhouette; We have no doubts that we will cross Madalina Horlescu's name so often so make sure to remember this name !

Tell us about yourself.

My name is Madalina Horlescu and I am from Romania. I’m 20 years old (for just 10 days) student at Univerity of Law in my hometown Bucharest, and despite the fact I wasn’t girly at all, I started to get interested in modeling since I was a little child. As nobody predicted, now I am a model.


How did you get into modeling ? Were you scouted or did you go

to see an agency ?

I was just 12 when I found out about a contest made by a local magazine.I felt in love from the first time, when I’ve heard about modelling, so I didn’t want to escape the chance. Unfortunately the contest was just for the girls that were already 13 years old, so I had to wait for the next oportunity.At 15 years old I’ve started modelling, and it took me 5 years to get here. I was scouted when I participated at that contest 2 years later,and from that moment had start a long way that I didn’t finish yet.

What is your favorite or most exiting aspect about being a model ?

The most exiting aspect for me is not just one, it’s a bunch of things, like: travelling, occasions to be fashionable, knowing more about new trends that are coming up, meeting important personalities and not just only! I like also the diversity of a model’s life; maybe you have to be actress, student, singer, mother(in some cases) athletic, and a lot of other things, in the same time.

What are your goals as a model?

I don’t know… maybe the fact that I love chocolate too much to stay without it more than some days, so I have to work a lot to keep my model shape.

What do you not like about modeling, any aspects of modeling that you would love to change if you could ?

I think that if I could change something it would be people’s mentality. They think this is just a game and something very easy to do, but they would be shocked to see the real work, behind the smiling faces on covers and editorials.

How would your friends describe you ?

Always happy, always crazy, always make you not be lazy Ha Ha Ha !

How would describe your personal style ?

A very fashionable naturalness.

What are your hobbies ?

Extreme sports,listen to the music,reflecting, swimming, biking, photographing and posing.

What’s your favorite music ?

It’s difficult to say because I like very different kind of music: from commercial to classical, from classical to gospel.

What do you do to stay in Shape ?

To stay in shape? Drinking unsweetened teas, eating vegetables and fruits,healty food,bread just in the morning, and last but not least dancing, swimming, biking and beauty treatments.

If you could live anywhere on this awesome planet where would you build your dream home?

Ipanema Beach, Rio De Janeiro!

What do you think of All About Models ?

“All About Models” it’s what I was searching for: last news in fashion,new faces in modeling and the opportunity to meet and to know models around the world.

Niciun comentariu: